Author Topic: Carradice 30% off at Peter White Cycles  (Read 2369 times)

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
Carradice 30% off at Peter White Cycles
« on: March 27, 2012, 06:20:03 pm »
Hi All,

[No personal interest wrt the following...]

For those sitting on the fence wrt Carradice, perhaps this will help.  From Peter White Cycles: http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/carradice.asp
I love Carradice products, but they don't sell very fast and we need the space.... So I'm closing out all Carradice products. Everything in stock is now 30% off. The price you see on this page is the regular price. The 30% discount will be made when you place your order.
For folks from the UK and Europe, the exchange rate is also in your favor, making for some favorable prices.

Unfortunately, some items are listed as out-of-stock, and Peter doesn't update his pages very often. Given his statement above, I would imagine he won't be re-ordering, but an inquiry would tell.

At present, there appear to be a good number of bags, panniers, and some clothing still on offer.

Perhaps this will help someone find their heart's desire in bike bags; they're certainly well-built, have a legendary reputation, and in my eyes, nothing makes a bike look "Expedition-Ready" like a full set of Carradice bags.

Best,

Dan.