Author Topic: Royce Titanium Bottom Bracket  (Read 5135 times)

marcg

Royce Titanium Bottom Bracket
« on: April 27, 2004, 05:51:45 pm »
Almost new 111mm Royce Titanium bottom bracket - used last summer only.  Perfect condition.  Red all-weather seals.  This BB will outlast you and your bike.  A great way to improve the quality of your bike and save a fair chunk of weight at the same time.
£70.00
« Last Edit: April 27, 2004, 05:56:35 pm by marcg »

PCJ

Re: Royce Titanium Bottom Bracket
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 03:16:57 pm »
I'm interested, a few questions, is it Sq taper, are royce crank bolts included, if so Ti or std also what about locking rings, these I think are optional?

After all that give me your best price including postage (UK)

Thanks

Peter.

john28july

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 09:58:26 am »
quote:
Originally posted by marcg

Almost new 111mm Royce Titanium bottom bracket - used last summer only.  Perfect condition.  Red all-weather seals.  This BB will outlast you and your bike.  A great way to improve the quality of your bike and save a fair chunk of weight at the same time.
£70.00

Hello, I would be very interested to buy the Royce bottom bracket. You can contact me email john28july@yahoo.co.uk  John.

PCJ

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 09:09:25 pm »
Marc, I'm travelling all next week so I may not be able to reply for a few days if you do check this in the mean time I am still interested and I believe I was first to respond so please don't think I'm no longer interested.  You can mail me at pjarvis@couristancontracts.com. or just post here and I'll check soon as I'm back.

thanks

Peter