Author Topic: Cycling Log Programs / Software  (Read 3678 times)

ibsolutions

Cycling Log Programs / Software
« on: April 10, 2004, 02:29:04 pm »
Are you looking for software to track your rides and bicycle maintenance?  Check out www.netcyclist.com for our Bike|Log suite of products.  We offer a free web-based log, allowing you to access your cycling log from anywhere in world with internet access.  Internet “hot-spots” are found in many locations across the world, and in most major hotels.  You can access your web based log with your PocketPC or Laptop.  Bike|Log PDA is supported by PocketPC enabled devices and allows you portability of your training log.  Bike|Log for Windows is a traditional windows based application for logging ride and maintenance information.  Give us a try today.  Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

mikwat

Re: Cycling Log Programs / Software
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 02:54:52 am »
I run a website called My Cycling Log that provides similar functionality.  Registration is completely free, so check it out if you're interested.  The site allows users to record and share rides and statistics.  It also provides the ability to keep track of teammates and friends by creating Groups.  If you wish, you can record other activities such as runs or swims.  I strive to make My Cycling Log quick, clean, and easy to use.  Please drop me a PM or contact me through the site with suggestions and feedback.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 03:01:51 am by mikwat »