Author Topic: For Sale : Rohloff Disc Speedhub + Accessories REDUCED  (Read 2599 times)

Spev

For Sale : Rohloff Disc Speedhub + Accessories REDUCED
« on: July 12, 2009, 09:46:38 pm »
Other halfs redundancy forces me to rationalise the bike collection so the Rohloff is the first casualty.
Rohloff Disc Speedhub in black built on to a Halo Freedom Disc rim (black only used twice) inlcuding Rohloff tensioner,Speedbone, OEM Axle plate for speedbone, OEM Axle plate for special dropouts (fitted to hub), spare 13t cog (16t fitted to hub), 160mm Hope rotor (will work with other brands) and the shifter and external clickbox.
I've owned the hub since 2005 and it has had regular oil changes every May since then, has covered about 1500-2000 miles since then. The hub has signs of wear consistent with regular use, there is a scratch around the shell near the cog where the chain came off a few times.
All the parts included will allow you to fit it to any frame you like.
pictures http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/lh/photo/N0zeN2TXm-DBgD6lRgyjcw?feat=directlink
any queries mail me on spev11 at gmail.com
looking for £630 ono posted (can be collected from Afan or Swansea for a bit less)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 06:07:34 pm by Spev »

Spev

Re: For Sale : Rohloff Disc Speedhub + Accessories REDUCED
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 09:45:15 am »
militantgraham i tried to reply to your email but the address on it bounced so i've sent it to the one you've got stored here