Author Topic: Australia  (Read 2445 times)

georgeidf50

• Touring website
Australia
« on: December 19, 2007, 03:48:57 am »
Have been on the road for 3 months now here in Oz cycling from Perth WA down to the coast in Albany to Esperance up to Norseman and across the Dullarbor, sorry Nullarbor, to Adelaide, down the Coorong, along the Great Ocean Road to Melbourne and have just rode for 2 weeks down the West coast of Tasmania.

Tasmania, put it top of your list of places to visit soon.

My Raven Catalyst, with Rohloff, and BOB Ibex trailer have performed perfectly once again. Zero problems so head is on the tour and not on maintenance.
full details

www.pedalpatagonia.co.uk  and click on australia 2007

tailwinds
george
touring website :-
www.pedalpatagonia.co.uk

geocycle

Re: Australia
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 12:31:13 pm »
Looks a good trip.  It's great for those of stuck up here in freezing northern England to follow your exploits in Oz during our lunchbreaks!  I really must get to Tasmania.  I had a great time in FNQ in August and can't wait to see more of Oz.

georgeidf50

• Touring website
Re: Australia
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 12:12:03 am »
I have just updated the site to include a great ride up ( and down) Mount Wellington above Holbart with friends I made on my Patagonian tour.

It is supposed to be summer here but I am still waiting for the sun to shine for more than a day at a time, then when it does I suppose I will be complaining about the heat dust and flies.

Tailwinds

george
touring website :-
www.pedalpatagonia.co.uk