Community > Muppets Threads! (And Anything Else)

A new Scottish route

<< < (2/4) > >>

leftpoole:

--- Quote from: Matt2matt2002 on May 17, 2021, 10:33:43 am ---It was new to me.
And I thought it might have been of interest to some other folk here.

Back in your box, Matt.

--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D ;D

PH:

--- Quote from: Matt2matt2002 on May 17, 2021, 10:33:43 am ---And I thought it might have been of interest to some other folk here.

--- End quote ---

It's of interest to me. 
I'm just asking what it is, so far it's just a line on a map.

Matt2matt2002:

--- Quote from: PH on May 17, 2021, 02:02:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: Matt2matt2002 on May 17, 2021, 10:33:43 am ---And I thought it might have been of interest to some other folk here.

--- End quote ---

It's of interest to me. 
I'm just asking what it is, so far it's just a line on a map.

--- End quote ---

Sorry. Crossed wires. It popped up on another cycle forum last week.
Perhaps CTC.
The OP said it was an alternative ( and perhaps less busy ) to the N500. I didn't get the impression it's official with a Council stamp of approval. Yet 😉.

Apologies for lack of further details. I'll make sure I have complete info when I next post.

I've done around half of it at different times.
Living in Aberdeenshire, I'm half way there!

Best

Matt

rualexander:
Let's hope they don't ruin it the way they did with the road around the north coast by creating the North Coast 500 then.

PH:

--- Quote from: rualexander on May 17, 2021, 08:06:56 pm ---Let's hope they don't ruin it the way they did with the road around the north coast by creating the North Coast 500 then.

--- End quote ---
If I'm not mistaken, a fair chunk of that is the NC500, joined up with the Hebridean Way and possibly some of the NCN78.
I think I've ridden most of it at one time or another, but I haven't seen anything to suggest it intended to be a recognised route.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version