Author Topic: Thorn Sport Tour 586S  (Read 3234 times)

sweats

Thorn Sport Tour 586S
« on: August 21, 2020, 10:52:13 am »
Thinning out my Rohloff collection. Thorn Raven Sport Tour 586S. Stealth black. Superb condition. Bike has been built up from parts. The frame was bought new from SJSC when they were selling the last few off and has less than 20 miles on it. The running gear is all new or immaculate. I have the bike setup with one of my drop bar mounted changers which works well. The hub No is 061935 and is the smoothest of all the Rohloffs I have owned. I bought the wheel set off ebay with a smaller RST frame. I have removed the sticker from the hub but have kept it and it will be included in the sale (see the pics). The hub oil will be changed.
Spec :-
-Deore hollowtech crankset (I can sell the bike with a Middleburn crankset if requested for a little extra money)
-Deore XT brakes
-FSA shallow drop bars
-FSA orbit XL2 headset
-SKS mudgaurds
-Element stem
-Tektra levers
-Schwalbe Spicer tyres

Pictures are here - https://flic.kr/s/aHsmPWbC8i
I am 5'10 and the bike as pictured is set up for me. I am not including the Brooks saddle.
You will not find a cleaner RST. I am only selling as I have a trusty Rohloff Tour as my go to bike.
I am looking for £975.00 ono
Collection from Wadebridge, North Cornwall when lockdown eases. I can also arrange for collection from Poole, Dorset for a small contribution for fuel. I am willing to consider posting at buyers expense. Message me for more info or pics. Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:06:38 pm by sweats »

dannycotgrove

Re: Thorn Sport Tour 586S
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 09:25:45 pm »
Hello, is this still for sale? my number is 07729 853050 or email me. Thanks, Danny

sweats

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 02:06:06 pm »
Still for sale bump.  :)

sweats

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 09:59:17 am »
Bike now sold. Thanks