Community > Member's Gallery

Nomad mk3

(1/3) > >>

ipswichcycler:
D982557C-89C5-4AA4-89B2-824C7E288983

The road salt is long gone and I've finally been able to get out an use this. Just over 1000 miles of the quietest Suffolk backroads, lanes, tracks and bridleways.   Perfect for my needs. Well done Thorn designers and the workshop team who put it together.

PH:
Hope that rides as nice as it looks.  At a glance it doesn't look that dissimilar to my Mercury, I'm curious to ride a Nomad to feel how different they are, though just curious, not looking for another bike....

ipswichcycler:
For me it’s kind of like a mercury but for a heavier rider. It has 700c wheels and marathon supreme 40c tyres which are comfy

leftpoole:
It looks fabulous.
After all the years of shoving 26" wheels.............
I bet it rides great too.
Beautiful place to park it for that photograph. A proper camera too I bet. I simply use my mobile phone these days as cant be bothered carrying a camera, which is a shame really.
Enjoy it!
John

ipswichcycler:
Thanks for the comments. I’m very pleased with the ride and comfort. I’m not bothered about speed and just use it to go exploring at my own pace. But the pic is from a mobile phone. I’ve just upgraded. My last phone lasted me 6 years and would have kept going If I hadn’t dropped it without the case on. You can see how camera tech has developed in that time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version