Author Topic: Covid 19  (Read 12774 times)

Robin Thorn

• Administrator
Covid 19
« on: March 31, 2020, 11:16:46 am »
Due to the Covid 19 virus our workshop is now temporarily
CLOSED until further notice.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
We hope you and your families stay fit and well.

geocycle

Re: Covid 19
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 05:39:48 pm »
Thanks Robin, good luck to all of you. This is a dreadful time for all businesses. I’m sure we will all come through the other side and be looking forward to our next purchases. All good wishes to the staff atThorn and SJS.

lewis noble

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 07:56:20 pm »
I echo geo's comments . . . . I emailed late yesterday for some tech advice re chain / cassette combination, answered promptly and order now placed.  No comments, please, that I wouldn't have needed to if I had a Rohloff  . . . . I'm happy with what I've got!!

Best wishes to all

Lewis

Mike Ayling

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 06:46:59 am »
Thanks for the advice Robin.

I hope all the thorn people and their families stay well.

Continue to promote those Rohloffs!

Mike

Pavel

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2020, 11:38:34 pm »
I hope for more cheerful news soon.  Thanks for keeping us up to date Robin.

Robin Thorn

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 04:04:47 pm »
Ah.... sorry, workshop open for services etc, still no showroom but bikes selling fast inc all showroom and ex test bikes. you MUST call or email for a service drop off, please DO NOT just turn up, all doors still locked! Stay safe all.

pinkbunnyok96

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2021, 03:48:41 am »
boris has just anounsed an opening up of the econmy .I would like to buy another bike from you as the 2 I did buy have been more than expected  the problem is your bikes are nigh on perfect so its difficult to justify buying another but a belt drive would be the cherry on a very good cake alllso a tea shop would be good so thorn owners can get together and talk thorn shop tea stops look to be a money spinner

leftpoole

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2021, 10:10:21 am »
boris has just anounsed an opening up of the econmy .I would like to buy another bike from you as the 2 I did buy have been more than expected  the problem is your bikes are nigh on perfect so its difficult to justify buying another but a belt drive would be the cherry on a very good cake alllso a tea shop would be good so thorn owners can get together and talk thorn shop tea stops look to be a money spinner

If you visit when restrictions are lifted, there is a Pub next door. It is owned by but not run by Robin Thorn!

thos

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2021, 10:06:11 pm »
As soon as travel restrictions from Belgium are lifted we'll be across to be fitted for a brace of Nomads.