Community > Thorn General

Covid 19

<< < (2/2)

Robin Thorn:
Ah.... sorry, workshop open for services etc, still no showroom but bikes selling fast inc all showroom and ex test bikes. you MUST call or email for a service drop off, please DO NOT just turn up, all doors still locked! Stay safe all.

pinkbunnyok96:
boris has just anounsed an opening up of the econmy .I would like to buy another bike from you as the 2 I did buy have been more than expected  the problem is your bikes are nigh on perfect so its difficult to justify buying another but a belt drive would be the cherry on a very good cake alllso a tea shop would be good so thorn owners can get together and talk thorn shop tea stops look to be a money spinner

leftpoole:

--- Quote from: pinkbunnyok96 on February 24, 2021, 03:48:41 am ---boris has just anounsed an opening up of the econmy .I would like to buy another bike from you as the 2 I did buy have been more than expected  the problem is your bikes are nigh on perfect so its difficult to justify buying another but a belt drive would be the cherry on a very good cake alllso a tea shop would be good so thorn owners can get together and talk thorn shop tea stops look to be a money spinner

--- End quote ---

If you visit when restrictions are lifted, there is a Pub next door. It is owned by but not run by Robin Thorn!

thos:
As soon as travel restrictions from Belgium are lifted we'll be across to be fitted for a brace of Nomads.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version