Private Classified > Bikes For Sale

SOLD: Thorn Club Tour 555S / 550S REDUCED!

(1/2) > >>

mills1983:
THORN Club Tour in fabulous order throughout.
One scratch, which is under a sticker on top tube, very light, possibly frame leaning against a wall, might even come out with T-Cut etc..
5 years old, used 6 months in first 2 years. Stored wrapped in blankets for 2 years by previous owner, then used in the summer of 2019 by me, for a short tour in France.

Pics here:
https://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/thorn-club-tour-bike-bicycle-touring-audax/1362202957
Tyres Gatorskin 32
Bar end shifters/two layers bar tape for comfort
Schmidt SON dynamo hub with front Edeluxe lamp/ rear lamps/ plus standby lamp/
Thorn chainset/ Shimano LX 27 speed with suitably low ratios for loaded camping/touring or even AUDAX
3 bottle cage/camp stove fuel mounts
Thorn rear and FRONT lo rider racks

£750 ONO

Bike is in Cardiff, can drive or meet somewhere if neccessary.

Any questions, please ask
Cheers,
Alun
NOT INCLUDED ARE THE FOLLOWING:- Brooks saddle (an alternate will be supplied, Bar bag fitment, spd pedals - flat ones provided if needed)
You will be very happy with this bike/bicycle/cycle.
IT is a 555S but this is NOW designated 550S on the THORN CLUB tour section of THORN CYCLES brochures .

leftpoole:
Hello all,
This was my bike and I can assure prospective buyers that it is a very well built bike.
Regards,
John

mills1983:
Thanks Jon! Hope you're well, Alun

goldfinch:
Hi
Can you tell me if the frame size would suit someone 5ft 5ins ?
Thanks

mills1983:
Hi, it's hard to say - I'm 5ft10 but the seat is quite high up. The standover height is 80cm (floor to top tube) and the top tube is approx 55cm. With a very short stem and seat lowered it might be just right. You're welcome to come and see it and have a test ride etc.. If you want any more pics or measurements just let me know. Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version