Author Topic: FOUND! (Was...WTB: Shimano Deore M590/591 9-sp (triple) crankset, 170mm arms)  (Read 4404 times)

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
Hi All!

Looking for a Shimano Deore M590/591 9-sp (triple) crankset (chainset) with 170mm arms in real good condition. Looking primarily for the arms and central shaft with left arm preload adjuster, chainline spacers and pinch bolts, as I already have chainring bolts, spacers, chainrings, and external bottom bracket -- but would be happy to purchase a complete unit, preferably with 44-32-22t chainrings.

Would prefer silver but black is okay. Hoping someone who has decided to switch to a chainset with internal bottom bracket will be interested in selling this Shimano 9-sp crankset Thorn commonly fit to their Sherpas, Club Tours, and even Audaxes starting around 2011 or so.

I'm located in Oregon, USA and am happy to pay shipping.

Please PM me here if you have one available.

Best,

Dan.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 03:07:27 am by Danneaux »

lewis noble

Hello Dan . . . I may be able to help - but my Deore set, EBB, 170mm, off my Audax when I changed to shorter cranks, was matched to 10 sp cassette.  Does that make any difference?  Let me know, and if it matches, I will dig it out and see exactly what I have got.  PM me or direct email.

Regards

Lewis
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 03:07:41 am by Danneaux »

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
Emailed you in reply, Lewis. These sound to be in the ballpark!

Best,

Dan.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 03:08:16 am by Danneaux »

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
Good news! Lewis fixed me up and the completed crankset should fit my needs perfectly. It arrived today and looks grand with my spare chainrings and mounting hardware (pic).

Thank you, Lewis!

All the best,

Dan.