Private Classified > Wanted

Wanted - Thorn suitable for a mega tour ....

(1/3) > >>

Undermanager:
I'm looking for a second-hand Thorn (Club Tour or Sherpa, ideally). Size suitable for 5'10'' height, 32" stepover (178cm / 82cm) - I do prefer a more upright position so flat or bull handlebars are the preference (although I can change them easily enough) - I have never got on with drop bars. It needs to be in good condition, well maintained, with no frame damage (paint scratches are no problem) and ready to go. In an ideal world, it will be black, 26" wheels, with a front and back rack, but none of these are deal breakers.

Price wise, it needs to be properly priced for whatever model it is, please! I'm sure we've all checked the completed listings on eBay etc so please, sensible asking prices only and my offers will be sensible, too! I would prefer a test ride if practical. I'm based in Coventry and happy to travel a few hours in any direction.

If that wonderful bike you have has been sitting in the garage unused for the last few years, maybe it's time to make some space and move it on to a good home :-)

Thanks for reading.

geocycle:
Check out the for sale section, there’s a nice thorn raven for sale.

Undermanager:
Thanks. Am still waiting for a reply to a question I sent. Not in any great hurry at the mo as I know sooner or later something will pop up that fits the bill, but at least I know what I'm looking for now! That took a month!

Matt2matt2002:
My Raven is perfect but I need it for my own mega tours!!
Good luck with finding your bike. I am interested in your mega tour plans. Do tell.

Spencer brady:
hey i have a nomad mk2 with a rohloff and ~1000 miles if you want. located in salt lake city however. i can get an independent mechanic inspection if you want. Price is also flexible. let me know!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/304860027025141/

Spencer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version