Private Classified > Bike Bits / Accessories For Sale

Original Brooks Conquest saddle for sale

(1/2) > >>

BrianW:
I have an original Brooks Conquest saddle for sale. Black leather and metal work with copper rivets.
As a teenager, my son used it for one off-road Scottish coast-to-coast trip but found it too firm to live with. (If only he had persevered it would be just about broken in by now - he's 38!). Apart from that it's unused.
Leather is in good condition. Some rust on the nuts which could be replaced.

Further details and photos available on request.

stenvanleuffel:
Hello, seems  like this is an old post and i'm sure somebody has picked up the saddle already, but in case it's still available, I'd like  to have a look at it.

BrianW:
Apologies for the delay in responding to your inquiry - I had forgotten about my original post. 

The answer is "yes", I still have the Conquest saddle.  If you are still interested I can recover it from storage and either post photos or send you them by personal message.

(For anyone else reading this I also still have a complete Thorn Raven 420ST bike in virtually mint condition)

Petepne2:
Did this ever sell ?

in4:
I had a Conquest and despite its best efforts I eventually conquered it and we became firm friends for many kms. I sold it on with my MK1 Nomad, partly because it was a bit heavy and it didn’t have any saddle loops. To this day I admonish myself worse than an errant Jesuit would. In the words of one Captain Mainwaring ‘Stupid Boy’ 
If you get it, keep it.

I’m sure there’s a rich ‘I wish I hadn’t sold’ thread to be started.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version