Author Topic: Thorn Nomad mk2 black size 510L sold  (Read 2855 times)

bobs

Thorn Nomad mk2 black size 510L sold
« on: January 21, 2019, 01:52:51 pm »
Having recently purchased a treking E bike my Nomad which was mainly used for summer touring holidays is now for sale. The bike is in excellent condition having had little use . The frame was bought new from SJSC in 2016 and the Rohloff was transferred from my Thorn Sterling.
Looking to sell the bike for £1500 but will consider realistic offers.
Message me for further details and photos.

Thorn Nomad 
Size 510L
Colour black.a
Rohloff speedhub  dischub, 14 gears with EX box.
Shimano XT brakes
Thorn expedition rear rack
Full SKS cromoplastic  mudguards.

The Thorn Nomad Mk2
The Thorn Nomad is a 26" Rohloff equipped bike, it is intended primarily for use with straight bars and with heavy to very heavy loads. It has a rear disc mount and although supplied with a steel V brake fork, it will take suss forks.

The Nomad Mk2 is the ULTIMATE EXPEDITION TOURING BIKE it can carry up to 30kg at the rear, without the need for front bags. It will cope with
over 60Kg including 20Kg at the front. These bikes are built for great strength and reliability.

The Mk2’s stays have sufficient clearance for 2.4" tyres. The Steel fork will take 2.25" tyres It has stainless fittings, including oversized (6mm) carrier bosses. Mk2 Nomads are compatible with 80 to 120mm suss forks.

All Nomad Mk2s have rear ISO disc mount and V brake bosses and the perfect cable routing for the EX box.

Bob
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 11:11:00 am by bobs »

jags

Re: Thorn Nomad mk2 black size 510L
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 02:58:00 pm »
best of luck with the sale Bob .

how are you getting on with the new ebike.
i tried selling my 2 bikes to finance a good ebike but no luck .
anto

bobs

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 03:04:57 pm »
Hi Anto,

Enjoying it very much. Have done 300 miles recently which I wouldn't have done otherwise.

Bob

jags

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 03:43:47 pm »
wow thats fantastic love to get one for sure remind me again what u got.
i'm looking at  Reise and Muller ebike on utube at the moment rohloff hub  hell of a bike but cost a fortune  way to expensive for me :'(
i would sell my lovely thorn audax and dolan in a heartbeat if i thought id get enough money to buy a good ebike.
my feckin back ain't going to get any better so i need all the help i can get when it comes to cycling.
anyway i live in hope.

anto any photos of bike Bob. ;)

jags

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 10:05:12 pm »
found the link to the ebike class job.

Anto.