Community > Non-Thorn Related

Just bought an E bike

(1/6) > >>

bobs:
After a long test run I've finally decided to buy an E bike.  Unless you have tried one out you will never understand the benefits, it's certainly not a free ride with no effort on your part.  I bought the bike from my local bike shop, I've known the owner since he was a teenager and I know I will get excellent customer service from them.
I've been told that I'll never use my Thorn Nomad again so wait and see there may be a small excellent condition Nomad for sale soon. I know that I cannot fly with the bike so it will mean a different approach to travelling abroad. Will let you know how I get on.

Bob

energyman:
Welcome to the club Bob.  Still love my RST for touring (so far !) and when the sun is shining.
It's just another alternative to enable cyclists to remain cyclists when advancing years or infirmities dictate.

jags:
fANTASTIC B 8) 8)OB .

if i could afford one i have it tomorrow ,guy i know has one what he does is load up his ebike on the bus train He has free travel and cycles all the greenways in Ireland north and south he loved his ebike wouldn't be out otherwise.
fair play to you safe cycling buddy enjoy every pedal stroke be it electric  or muscle
 ;D

anto.

bobs:
Thanks Anto,

Although I'm still fit and healthy and can still manage to cycle a fair distance. I realise  the potential an E bike will give and I'm busy planning new adventures.
If you are not using your bikes you could sell them and use the money for a new bike , they are not as expensive as you might think. The first thing to do would be to have a test run and see if you like it.

Bob

jags:
i don't use them  bob tried selling but man some crazy people out there ;D ;D.even went through my local cycling club, guys i used to cycle with no joy few offered me stupid money for my dolan ,just trying there luck.the audax and dolan are to good to sell cheap if i ever come into money i'll buy a quality ebike .
pity u can't post photo here of the new baby love to see it.anyway bob enjoy ride safe.

anto.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version