Community > Member's Gallery

Bettina

(1/3) > >>

RST Scout:
First of all, Anto do not sell your Audax. You will always regret it. I have recently gone through a period of not being interested in cycling, mainly due to not being well (anaemia and other things). But earlier this week I finally made it out with my cycling group (Cycling for Softies). I had to get the train home half way thru the ride so didn’t do many miles but do you know, I enjoyed it so much I went out the following day by myself and had a great time.
Here is a photo of Bettina on the TPT through our local pinewood on the way to a cycle cafe.

Chin up Anto,

Janet

John Saxby:
Lovely bike, Janet.  (Nice trees, too!)

Keep well,

John

jags:
cheers Janet ,i'm not selling the audax  it suits my riding style do it all bike  ;)..
ill sell the Dolan if i get a good price for it to good a bike to let it go for feck all .
i  can safely say Janet i won't be doing any more group riding just would no be able for it even in a slow group  nah i'll stick to solo much better for this ould bird.

lovely bike btw glad your getting the miles in safe riding kid.

anto.

leftpoole:

--- Quote from: RST Scout on September 20, 2018, 01:42:49 pm ---First of all, Anto do not sell your Audax. You will always regret it. I have recently gone through a period of not being interested in cycling, mainly due to not being well (anaemia and other things). But earlier this week I finally made it out with my cycling group (Cycling for Softies). I had to get the train home half way thru the ride so didn’t do many miles but do you know, I enjoyed it so much I went out the following day by myself and had a great time.
Here is a photo of Bettina on the TPT through our local pinewood on the way to a cycle cafe.

Chin up Anto,

Janet

--- End quote ---
Just for amusement. Here is a photograph of my medication delivered today.
John

jags:
any EPO in that lot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version