Technical > Lighting and Electronics

cycle computer

(1/2) > >>

Dave B:
Hi, can any one recommend a wireless computer that has the facility to compute mileage above 10,000. Cheers

geocycle:
My old cat eye strava has 35000 on the odometer. Works well but there are probably better options now.

RonS:
VDO counts over 10,000

My last one, now gone to speedo heaven, hit 9999.9 in the middle of a tour, and didn't even roll over to 0. It just flashed 9999.9 until I took out the battery to reset it, so I know where you are coming from.

Dave B:
VDO. Seen that brand. Any suggestions on what version? Not interested in GPS. Needs to be of button battery type.Thanks for the responses

RonS:
It just depends on how many bells and whistles you want. The VDO website describes all the features on each model. Mine is a 3.1 wired, which is fairly basic.
 One thing I find odd with the VDO compared to any previous speedo I have had is that the odometer is accessed only in the settings. All the odometers on the regular screens are resettable trip counters.
Not a deal breaker for me, but it does mean a few more button pushed to see total distance since the unit was installed.
Best
Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version