Technical > Luggage

Carradice Shopper

(1/9) > >>

sd:
Anyone tried them? Very tempted. If I did I would have two. Thinking of buying one just try them out. I doubt that my heel would catch them on my Santos not sure with my Thorn tourer.

https://www.carradice.co.uk/bags/panniers/super-c-shopper-pannier

jags:
get a pair balance your ride ,there cool bags last a lifetime.
 8) 8)

sd:
I have super c rear and just bought a pair of second hand front of eBay (in the post) but tempted to put the old rear C panniers on electric bike. I use it for pulling the trailer normally for the dog, firewood etc. There is a pair of front carradrys on it but I don't think much of them. Crap to be honest.

Donerol:
I have a Super C Shopper, bought 2nd hand about four years ago - I've used it regularly (1-2 times a week) ever since. I can definitely recommend it; the roll-top design swallows a good load, it's comfortable to carry off the bike, and it is easy to put it on and off the bike.  I haven't had a problem with heel strike but the bike is either a Raven Tour or another tourer, and my feet are relatively small (size 5 / 38).  There is quite a lot of adjustment in the carrier hooks and the bottom retaining hook.

I only have one so if I'm doing a large shop I pair it with a Super C rear pannier which I also have (my husband and I share a pair). It doesn't hold as much but I like the rear pocket for holding my wallet, keys and specs.

sd:

--- Quote from: Donerol on February 26, 2018, 12:38:21 pm ---I only have one so if I'm doing a large shop I pair it with a Super C rear pannier which I also have (my husband and I share a pair). It doesn't hold as much but I like the rear pocket for holding my wallet, keys and specs.

--- End quote ---
Yeah I use one rear pocket for phone wallet keys etc and the other one has the dogs used pooh bags in. Need to consider the latter. Although the mesh side pocket will make them more visible. Often forget to take them out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version