Author Topic: Ebay: Thorn Raven Catalyst  (Read 2989 times)

macspud

Ebay: Thorn Raven Catalyst
« on: February 10, 2018, 12:38:30 am »
Ebay: Thorn Raven Catalyst

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263485691060?ul_noapp=true

Not mine.

ridgeback63

Re: Ebay: Thorn Raven Catalyst
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 05:55:45 pm »
Thats weird,I see something called a disc trucker made by someone called Surly,but it does have a Thorn stem so it does have some good points

macspud

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 07:41:33 am »
Strange, not sure how that happened. It diffinately was a Thorn Raven Catalyst, I checked that the link worked before posting. The ebay feed alert for the listing is still on my email account with photo and description, but the link now goes to the Surly, there is no longer any evidence of the Thorn Raven Catalyst listing to be found anywhere on ebay, curious. I see he has a Thorn Club Tour also listed.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 08:06:58 am by macspud »

Tiberius

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 11:55:53 am »

silverdorking

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 12:23:47 pm »
I've noticed this on eBay before, particularly with Classified with best offer. I've assumed it to be a sign of a crafty eBayer who having achieved one sale is anxious to save listing costs for a second item

ridgeback63

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 07:29:15 pm »
Strange, not sure how that happened. It diffinately was a Thorn Raven Catalyst, I checked that the link worked before posting. The ebay feed alert for the listing is still on my email account with photo and description, but the link now goes to the Surly, there is no longer any evidence of the Thorn Raven Catalyst listing to be found anywhere on ebay, curious. I see he has a Thorn Club Tour also listed.
It's got a Thorn seatpost as well,I wonder if he's swopped frames?