Community > Cycle Tours

A new book about cycling around the world on a Thorn eXp - Now in paperback

(1/3) > >>

SamGambier:
Around the world on a Thorn eXp!

My book 'Terning: Around the world by bike', is out now and available on Amazon. Please click on the link below to have a look or download a free preview.

Book description - "A few days after his 23rd birthday, Sam left his home in Cornwall to cycle around the world. His solo journey would take him over 36,000 miles, from France to Singapore, across Australia, and from Alaska to Argentina. Before he reached the half-way point, he had been arrested in China, horsewhipped in Mongolia and given much-needed water by nomads in the Gobi Desert. This book is a story about the challenges he faced, but it is also a story about the kindness and generosity of the people he met along the way."

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Terning-Around-world-Sam-Gambier-ebook/dp/B078YTDWS2

Danneaux:
Post approved by Robin himself. Welcome, Sam!  :)

Best,

Dan.

jags:
hell of a tour. 8)

Repeat:
Downloaded the free sample from amazon to read and so far it’s really good... dark, witty and tense in places. Reads to me a bit like a thriller and I’m hooked so will be downloading the full version.

SamGambier:

--- Quote from: Repeat on January 23, 2018, 07:04:38 pm ---Downloaded the free sample from amazon to read and so far it’s really good... dark, witty and tense in places. Reads to me a bit like a thriller and I’m hooked so will be downloading the full version.

--- End quote ---

Thank you - really pleased you're enjoying it, and appreciate your message. Just to let you know, in case you prefer, it is now available in paperback.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version