Author Topic: 3 x New Schwalbe Marathon Dureme Evolution Double Defense 26 x 2.0" Tandem Tyres  (Read 440 times)

spoof

Hello all,
Thought someone here would be more likely interested in these tyres that are suited for Touring tandem bicycle. They were top of the line when I originally purchased but different projects have gotten in the way that they never seen action. I believe Schwalbe have discontinued this model some years ago even though it was popular with touring review sites and Tandem owners which reason why I went for them originally. The model is Schwalbe Dureme and part of their light weight and tough Evolution Line Double Defense Wire bead. Tyre size is for 26" wheel size and 2.0" width. There are three in total I have which I want to sell as a pack. I have a box to ship them all in anywhere in the UK. I have attached a few pictures just showing one tyre which still has the label attached. The other two are new and unused but sitting on two rims next to an unbuilt tandem frame in the garage.
Any questions feel free to get in touch. Asking 30 each so 90 for the lot and I will include shipment via DPD or UPS courier to the buyer within the price.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 01:09:11 AM by spoof »

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
I've been running a pair of these on my own tandem and have been most pleased.

Best,

Dan.

spoof

Much appreciate your honest feedback Dan as a current user of these tyres. Am open of a close offer for them if they take yours or someones fancy. Apologies for the super sized Pic.
Best Regards
Kyle