Community > Muppets Threads! (And Anything Else)

Happy New Year

(1/7) > >>

jags:
Happy new year  folks hope 2018 is a great cycling year for everyone stay healthy and keep those bikes running well .
all the very best.

Anto.

John Saxby:
Thanks, Anto, and the best to you and your bikes for the coming year. 

(Hard for me to think of cycling right now, as life has moved indoors: temp was -28 last night, wind chill of -36  :(  But this too will pass, I keep telling myself -- there's a bike box in my basement with my name on it, and our son's address in Queensland.)

Cheers,  John

jags:
if i could afford it John i'd move to spain for the winter feckin hate this weather 7 weeks since i thrown  a leg over me bike. >:(
still hopefully  i'll get out real soon ,need to get the miles in i'm as fat as a fool..

anto.

Danneaux:
Slightly belated Happiest of New Year greetings to all. I've been out on my bike, about to go again. I had to return home to take care of some things, so two shorter rides are better when a single longer one is not possible.

Freezing fog outside today and the face surfaces of all my clothing is soaked and frozen.

All the best to one and all,

Dan.

geocycle:
Happy new year one and all. Got the party food and drinks ready here and waiting for the guests to arrive, feel free to drop in if your are passing. Good cycling in 2018!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version