Author Topic: Fitting for old light  (Read 5338 times)

sd

Fitting for old light
« on: November 14, 2017, 09:43:11 pm »
I have the light and one fitting only. I have replaced the bulb with an extra bright LED from nicelite but I only have one fitting. I would like 3 fittings in total so I can just move the light from bike to bike or use the other identical lights with nicelites. It takes 4 AA batteries but will run on two with exactly the same brightness. So hopefully someone can help me out. Thank you sd

Donerol

Re: Fitting for old light
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 10:36:23 pm »
There are lots of different lights and lots of different fittings - which one do you mean?

sd

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 11:19:15 am »
There are lots of different lights and lots of different fittings - which one do you mean?
Sorry couldn't work out how to download pictures.

Donerol

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 10:31:29 pm »
That looks a pretty old light - I think you'll be lucky to find a bracket. Maybe Ebay or a trad bike shop, if you can find one.

martinf

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 11:07:05 am »
I had a look in my box of bits, loads of brackets but nothing for that model of rear lamp.

sd

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 07:33:26 am »
That looks a pretty old light - I think you'll be lucky to find a bracket. Maybe Ebay or a trad bike shop, if you can find one.
I give eBay an occasional look. I will look at "trad bike shop" on the internet. Didn't know there were any!

sd

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 07:37:05 am »
I had a look in my box of bits, loads of brackets but nothing for that model of rear lamp.
The front and rear brackets are the same as are the lights. Only the lense colours vary. Thanks