Private Classified > Bikes For Sale

Raven Nomad S&S 562L

(1/3) > >>

Bill:
 2007 about 10 000 km
Rohloff, 39x16
XTR V brakes, Rigida Andra Tungsten Carbide rims, Brooks V17 saddle, Tubus racks

Not quite ready for sale yet, but how much is it realistically worth?

( I know this is an invitation for people to low ball me and get a deal, but I really don't have a feeling what this should go for.)

in4:
There's one on ebay uk for £2.5 k. I'd suggest that is an ambitious ask but you might be lucky.
Further details are however a must. Location? Oil changes? Close up photos?

Bill:

--- Quote from: in4 on November 03, 2017, 04:34:41 am ---There's one on ebay uk for £2.5 k. I'd suggest that is an ambitious ask but you might be lucky.
Further details are however a must. Location? Oil changes? Close up photos?

--- End quote ---

I'm just looking for a ballpark figure. I will post more details when its ready for sale.
I am in Canada which probably reduces the price I can get considerably, although it is S&S which should make it cheaper to ship.

sd:
You have to remember a UK buyer (assuming that's what your after?) Will have to pay import duty with the hassle that entails. I am ignoring the payment problems. My best suggestion is sell in Canada /USA. If that is what your intention is then you need to look locally at what you can get. Odds are UK buyer would give you more if it wasn't for the hassle that would entail.

Danneaux:

--- Quote ---My best suggestion is sell in Canada/USA. 
--- End quote ---
<nods> I'm inclined to agree. Thorns are scarce on this side of the Pond and suffer nowhere near the same levels of depreciation as in the UK.

Factor in the location and the lower shipping fees, perhaps no import or customs duties (if sold in Canada) and even a higher-than-UK asking price could look like a bargain -- the opposite of what you would face with a UK sale.

All good luck on the sale, Bill.

Best

Dan.
(...in the upper-left corner of the YewEssay)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version