Community > Member's Gallery

Nomad evolution

<< < (15/21) > >>

in4:
...and I like how and where you have a fuel bottle mounted. Thanks for sharing.

jul:
My new cockpit   

I replaced a flat handlebar by a comfort ( thanks at Julk who gave me his handlebar  ;)), GP5 Ergon grip by a GP1, and replaced a Rohloff shifter grip after around 20000 kms. 

I cuted 45 mm of my steerer, add a Quad lock system for sometimes use maps.me on my Huawei

in4:
Interesting, Julio. Why did you change your cockpit? Did you need a slightly different riding position?
Thanks

jul:
Not really, even with the flat handlebar i felt comfortable, no pain but just sometimes (i don't know why..) a numbness on my left hand.
I wanted just a slightly more relaxed position, cut my high steerer, and get only one and perfect position.

in4:
I'm not a Dr so I'll confine my thoughts to bike matters. :D
I too am fine tuning my Nomad cockpit and am considering changing my Kalloy  AS-021 UNO  1 1/8"  Ahead  Stem  +17 Deg  -  31.8mm  Clamp -  Black  -  90  mm for something slightly shorter. I flipped mine to achieve a more comfortable height but would also like to bring my bars, with Ergon gp5s  a little closer to me. 20mm will probably do it. All good fun and I might take a closer look at the comfort bar geometry whilst I'm at it.
Thanks for posting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version