Author Topic: Agu Quorum handle bar bag  (Read 5035 times)

dc

Agu Quorum handle bar bag
« on: August 30, 2015, 06:54:30 pm »
Wanted, Agu Quorum handle bar bag, Model 520 in reasonable condition and reasonable price. It is the all black one with sewn in straps that fit to the handle bars.  It was made several years ago. Regards DC

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
Re: Agu Quorum handle bar bag
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 07:06:08 pm »
Hi, dc!

There's one currently on eBay in Germany, new and not exactly inexpensive at £54.78 plus £18.27 shipping, but if nothing used comes through, it might be a fallback option? Nice bag, but kinda hard to find these days.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AGU-Fahrrad-Tasche-Lenkertasche-Ventura-Quorum-Mc-Murdo-Handy-Tablett-Klickfix-/161749612035?var=&hash=item25a9073603

Best,

Dan.

jags

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 08:14:28 pm »
the price i see Dan is 23 euro ???

dc

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 08:31:42 pm »
Thanks Dan but its not the model iam looking for i do not want kilck fix model i want the one that has built in straps and fits to the handle bar the model was 520 all the best for now Dermot.

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 08:47:19 pm »
Ah! But of course. I'll keep an eye open for you, Dermott. I have a friend outside Rotterdam who may know of a source. Some smaller shops there occasionally have remaining stock of older items (NOS) at deep discount. Also, one place sells Agu clothing items at greatly discounted prices at some times of the year. He's mentioned jerseys at well over 50% off. Maybe they have items like handlebar bags? I'll ask.

All the best,

Dan.

dc

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 09:05:39 pm »
Thanks Dan best regards Dermot.

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 04:12:38 pm »
Hi Dermot!

Sadly, I've come up short for you on this one. My friend in the NL checked all his usual old-stock shops and did not find the Agu bag you're looking for. It seems the annual sale on Agu gear was limited to clothing such as jerseys and shorts and did not include things like handlebar bags.

Ah, well. Worth a try and this eliminates one blind alley in your search.

Best of  luck and all good wishes,

Dan.

dc

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 05:47:10 pm »
Many thanks Dan for trying regards Dermot.