Miscellaneous > Insurance

Insurance in the States??

(1/2) > >>

Istanbul_Tea:
We rent an apartment would we better off having our bikes covered through renters insurance or is there any bike-specific insurance available in the US?

trent88:

Better have your bikes covered in your renters insurance and find another bike insurance for your bikes.
i always recommend www.oneshopinsurance.com (if you're still looking for insurance)they insure a lot of property for me, my clients, great service, fantastic rates, what more do you need?

Let me know how you get on.

Hope this is of some use to you.

grahamketty:

--- Quote from: trent88 on April 19, 2006, 07:00:00 am ---Better have your bikes covered in your renters insurance and find another bike insurance for your bikes.
i always recommend www.oneshopinsurance.com (if you're still looking for insurance)they insure a lot of property for me, my clients, great service, fantastic rates, what more do you need?

--- End quote ---

yes, I agree with what you have suggested. Even i visited that site, its really good and really affordable and useful. Thanks a lot for that.

kitlane:

--- Quote from: grahamketty on March 21, 2009, 08:04:55 am ---yes, I agree with what you have suggested. Even i visited that site, its really good and really affordable and useful. Thanks a lot for that.

--- End quote ---
I think you are having some sort of information regarding the subject. It would be helpful if you provide me with that info. Thanks in advance.

johnmoorish:

--- Quote from: trent88 on April 19, 2006, 07:00:00 am ---Better have your bikes covered in your renters insurance and find another bike insurance for your bikes.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for providing the same. I even recommend www.usinsuranceonline.com/ for auto insurance purpose. Hope this helps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version