Author Topic: No Notification Emails ...  (Read 12868 times)

Templogin

Re: No Notification Emails ...
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2015, 04:34:09 pm »
Me too Dan.  Definitely not going to spam folder.  I changed some settings once on your advice, but made no difference.

I am particularly interested in items for sale, so if you could just fix that for me, but not the rest that would give me a wonderful chance of getting some of the great deals I always seem to miss  :-*

Perhaps I just need to spend more time on the forum!

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2015, 06:36:57 am »
Thanks so much for the report, Andy. It now appears systemic, as I registered another address myself to check firsthand and got no notifications either.

I'm digging and will delve deeper into the server settings next. The error logs aren't helping as I'd hoped. It may be the host has changed mail policies, so I'll contact them as well.

All the best,

Dan. (...who is working on it)

Aushiker

• Aushiker: Bicycling and Bushwalking in Western Australia
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2015, 10:12:44 am »
Thanks for persisting with this. As a stop-gap measure I have set up a bookmark to the "Recent Unread Topics" which I try to remember to check daily.

Andrew

Andre Jute

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2015, 05:01:53 pm »
As a stop-gap measure I have set up a bookmark to the "Recent Unread Topics" which I try to remember to check daily.

Actually I've found "Recent unread topics", bookmarked, renamed THORN to save space, placed in the tab bar of my Mac, the most convenient way to read the forum, not as a fix for anything but as a preferred efficient method of not missing any posts.