Community > Events

Cycle Touring Festival (Clitheroe)

(1/5) > >>

Slammin Sammy:
I'm seriously contemplating (the step between dreaming and planning  ;)) a trip over [to Clitheroe, where the Cycle Touring Festval will be held next May], followed by a month's ride down to Nantes for the Velo City Global conference, and thence east on the EV6 for another month or two.

The festival's in Waddow Hall. Are you planning to attend? Anyone else? I'm hoping to meet a few denizens of this forum, as well as other Thornoids.

[Topic split from "Was It You?" board to "Events". Minor edit to first post for continuity -- Dan.]

AndyE:

--- Quote from: Slammin Sammy on November 03, 2014, 07:12:19 pm ---Isn't that near Clitheroe, where the Cycle Touring Festival will be held next May? I'm seriously contemplating (the step between dreaming and planning  ;)) a trip over for that, followed by a month's ride down to Nantes for the Velo City Global conference, and thence east on the EV6 for another month or two.

The festival's in Waddow Hall. Are you planning to attend? Anyone else? I'm hoping to meet a few denizens of this forum, as well as other Thornoids.

--- End quote ---

What are the date of this event sammy?

Slammin Sammy:

--- Quote ---What are the date of this event sammy?

--- End quote ---

I believe it's 2-3 May 2015, Andy. http://cycle.travel/city/clitheroe/news/cycle_touring_festival_lined_up_for_may_2015

It's been in my calendar for awhile, but I've not received any recent contact from the organizers (CTC??).

AndyE:
Thanks Sammy, It's pencil only at the moment but one can dream.

Andy

Slammin Sammy:
The Isle of Man TT is on the following week, as well.

Hmmm.....  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version